- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's In Focus Dubai, 1st Edition
Al Hadheerah Review
A truly impressive setting, this establishment seems like it came straight from the pages of A Thousand and One Nights. It's possible to imagine Sinbad stocking up for his next voyage in the alleyways of this authentically recreated oasis town, complete with a souk, belly dancers, falcon displays, and camel rides. The food here is no second thought. The restaurant has a sumptuous Arabian buffet with several cooking stations, where you can eat your fill of mezze (traditional Middle Eastern small plates) and grilled meats and choose from an array of tasty desserts. The evening under the stars is absolutely one you'll remember. (Food and entertainment are included in one fixed price.)
- Address: Bab al Shams Desert Resort and Spa, Dubai
- Phone: 4/809–6100
- Location: Around the Emirate
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a link for my trip to Dubai and Bangkok in November 2013. Read more
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
We have several days to spend in this area of the world. Read more
· News & Features
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding anothe ... Read more
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more