- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Emirates Towers Review
These twin skyscrapers, located in Dubai's business district, added an extra dimension to the city's dynamic architecture when they opened at the turn of the millennium. Architect Hazel Wong of the Norr Group drew her inspiration from the triangle—as a structure and also a repeating shape in Islamic astronomy that reflects the relative positions of the earth, moon, and sun. One tower is dedicated to office space—Sheikh Mohammed had a personal office here before his appointment—and the other hosts the luxurious Emirates Towers Hotel, where the bar on the 51st floor has dramatic long-distance views. The towers are anchored by an upscale mall and entertainment area called Boulevard, a see-and-be-seen spot for the city's movers and shakers.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 5-Star The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Fr $562+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $86+/Nt Travelocity
- Top: Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $1717 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more