- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Wafi City Review
Dubai's first self-contained city within a city, Wafi City is a small-scale urban development known for its shopping and entertainment offerings for tourists. The complex draws inspiration from ancient Egypt, with decorative duplicates of monumental statues of Pharaoh Ramses II, papyrus-themed columns, and hieroglyphs, the most dramatic of which is the colossal glass-sided pyramid housing the Raffles Dubai hotel. The Wafi City Mall is the main attraction with the entire third floor dedicated to the Encounter Zone, a children's entertainment complex with specific areas for kids 9 years old or under and for those over 10. In addition, there's a spot for video games and a rollerblading arena. The Fort, a neighboring development, has more restaurants and a number of nightclubs, and is popular with expats after dark.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3-Star Nihal in Dubai Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $44+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1680 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more