- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Palm Deira Review
The second in the trilogy of offshore Palm islands to break ground—or break water—Palm Deira aims to be the biggest man-made island in the world with a city of more than a million people when completed. It is scheduled to be seven times bigger than the original palm, Palm Jumeirah, a mind-boggling feat of engineering and logistics reaching 12.5 kilometers into the Gulf waters that will completely alter the north bank's coastline to the border with Sharjah. Palm Deira will comprise nine discrete but interconnected island districts. Work on raising the land above sea level will take place until 2013, after which the task of building the city will begin.
- Address: Off the Deira Corniche, Dubai
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 4-Star Arabian Ranches Golf Club in Dubai Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $152+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1402 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more