- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hajar Mountains Review
Running like a sinewy spine from north to south through the Arabian Desert, the Hajar Mountains (also spelled Hajjar) are the highest range in the UAE. Their peaks have always been a natural boundary with what is now Oman to the east. The border between Oman and Dubai threads an invisible line around their peaks. The Hajar Mountains are not very high, around 6,000 feet at most, but the stark treeless ridges and golden, red, and ebony hues of the igneous rock present dramatic vistas. The many wadis and dry valleys within the Hajar range are a natural playground for adventure excursions from Dubai.
- Address: 3.2 km (2 mi) east of Hatta, Dubai,
- Location: Around the Emirate
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
I'm seeing conflicting information on-line about visa requirements. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more