- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Cleopatra's Spa Review
Cleopatra's Spa, one of the largest day spas in the UAE, is more like a genuine Turkish bath, or hammam, than an opulent resort spa in Dubai. There are many private members, and it has separate treatment areas for men and women. Both sexes have the opportunity to use a steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, and plunge pool. Elemis products are used in the treatments, many of which must be prebooked.
- Address: The Pharaoh's Club, Wafi City, Oud Metha, Dubai,
- Phone: 4/324-7700
- Location: Bur Dubai and the South Bank
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
I'm seeing conflicting information on-line about visa requirements. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more