- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Akaru Spa Review
Akaru Spa, a large private spa with 14 treatment rooms, a sauna, and hammam (Turkish bath), has a range of treatments available. Alongside a list of mainstream massages and facials, it offers more complex treatments. Microdermabrasion strips the upper layers of the dermis to allow new skin to regenerate and is used to improve minor skin conditions. Try a session in the Pure Oxygen Capsule where your body is immersed in oxygen, said to detox and revitalize. Akaru Spa uses Thalgo products, made of beneficial marine algae, in many of its treatments. Other partners include Guinot and Payot cosmetics houses in Paris. There's a dedicated floor for men. The Aviation Club also has a hair salon and a nail spa for a total image package.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Arabian Ranches Golf Club Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $100+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more