Bowling in Dubai
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
A popular sport for all sectors of society, you'll meet players and families of many nationalities at the alleys.
Deira & the North Bank
Dubai Bowling Centre is the main bowling venue of the city; it has 36 lanes, two eateries on-site, a billiards area, and a Thai massage spa. Off Al Wuheida Rd., opposite Century Mall, Hor al Anz East, Dubai. 4/296-9222. www.dubaibowlingcentre.com.
Bur Dubai & the South Bank
Al Nasr Leisureland has an eight-lane bowling alley with computerized scoring, but the draw of Al Nasr Leisureland is that it offers many more activities on-site (Off Umm Hurair Rd., Oud Metha, Dubai. 4/337-1234. www.alnasrll.com.
World Trade Centre & Burj Dubai
Thunderbowl, a 20-lane facility with a pool and snooker hall and a few restaurants, is a popular social spot for many nationalities. Off Interchange 1, Sheikh Zayed Rd., Al Wasl, Dubai. 4/343-1000.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $100+/Nt Travelocity
- Moevenpick Jumeirah Beach in May: $195 & Up Save with Expedia, $69/night less
- Dubai 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- See Middle East on the MSC Lirica (MSC Cruises)! Fr $649 Expedia