Sights & Attractions in Tanzania
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Tanzania
|A-E F-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Newly revamped in 2009 by the Aga Khan Foundation, this pleasant...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Zanzibar|
Built in the late 19th century by Sultan Barghash, these public...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Zanzibar|
Jozani Forest Reserve
Jozani Chakwa Bay National Park, Zanzibar's only national park...
Kondoa Rock Paintings
Kolo, just south of Tarangire, is where you'll find some of the...
|Archaeological Sites||Tarangire National Park|
From Ngurdoto Crater drive northeast to the Momella Lakes. Reedbuck...
|Bodies of Water||Arusha National Park|
From the Momella Lakes the road toward Mt. Meru leads into a...
|Mountains||Arusha National Park|
Ngurdoto Forest and Crater
After entering the park through the Ngurdoto Gate, you'll pass...
|Forests||Arusha National Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's