- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Tanzania National Museum and House of Culture
Tanzania National Museum and House of Culture Review
Apart from the Leakey fossil discoveries, which are some of the most important in the world, there are also good displays of colonial exploration and German occupation. If you take pictures or have a camera at the museum, you will be charged—$3 for a camera and $20 for a video camera.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In June of 2013 Ian from the office had the pleasure to stay with Nicolas and Fabia at their lodge near Lake Manyara in northern Tanzania – Chem Chem.
Why stay here: A great base to explore both Read more
From December 27th to January 7th my wife and I and our two grandchildren (ages 10 and 13) were on safari in Tanzania with Proud African Safaris. Read more
I'm planning a solo, private safari to Kenya and Tanzania in September, 2015. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more