- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
increase all the time, but in 2012 it cost US$50 per person to enter the Ngorongoro Conservation area, and US$200 for a car. You can pay in both USD and TSH, but USD is preferred, as it's a more stable currency. Sometimes, paying in dollars can actually be cheaper by a dollar or two as well.
Be prepared for thick early-morning mist all year round, which makes it quite chilly. Be sure to pack warm clothes.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe