- The Great Migration. This annual movement is one of the great natural wonders of the world.
- Big Game Adventures You'll be amazed at how close up and familiar you get not only with the Big Five, but with thousands of other animals as well.
- Sea, Sand, and Sun Tanzania's sun-spoiled but deserted beaches are lapped by the turquoise blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Swim, snorkel, scuba dive, sail, fish, or just chill on soft white sands under waving palm trees.
- Ancient Cultures From the traditional red-robed, bead-bedecked nomadic Masai in the north to the exotic heady mix of Arab and African influences in Zanzibar, you'll encounter unique peoples and cultures just about everywhere you go.
- Bird-Watching Stay glued to your binoculars in one of the finest bird-watching destinations in the world. You'll be able to watch hundreds of species in a variety of habitats.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More