- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
You won't be able to experience the beauty of this area unless you can explore on your own terms, so be sure to rent a car. If you want to travel on the back routes, do some asking around first—you might need a 4x4 in winter after heavy rains when the gravel roads become very slippery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's