Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Clanwilliam
A scenic dirt road that heads south out of town, past the tourism...
Clanwilliam is close to the northern edge of the Cederberg, a...
Cederberg Private Cellar
The Cederberg might be the last place you'd expect to find a...
|Wineries / Breweries||Clanwilliam|
The display is old-fashioned and not particularly well curated...
|Museums / Galleries||Clanwilliam|
East of Clanwilliam the R364 becomes a spectacularly scenic gravel...
Ramskop Wildflower Garden
The Ramskop Wildflower Garden is at its best in August. (This...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Clanwilliam|
Browse All The Western Cape Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe