Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kleinmond
The R44 becomes the R41 and cuts inland around the Bot River lagoon...
|Wineries / Breweries||Kleinmond|
Kogelberg Nature Reserve
Close to town, on the Cape Town side and clearly marked with...
The Milkwood, overlooking the lagoon in Onrus, is a great place...
Head back toward Kleinmond, continuing on the R43 toward Hermanus...
About 10 km (6 mi) of sandy beach fringes the impressive Sandown...
Browse All The Western Cape Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe