Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Western Cape
|A B C D E-G H-K L-M N-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built in 1994 on the lower slopes of the Franschhoek Mountains...
|Wineries / Breweries||Franschhoek|
From Bredasdorp it's just 41 km (25½ mi) through rolling farmland...
Clanwilliam is close to the northern edge of the Cederberg, a...
Cederberg Private Cellar
The Cederberg might be the last place you'd expect to find a...
|Wineries / Breweries||Clanwilliam|
Much of the town is unlovely, having simply been rebuilt, often...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tulbagh|
Clanwilliam Living Landscape Project
||Nature Preserves||The Western Cape|
The display is old-fashioned and not particularly well curated...
|Museums / Galleries||Clanwilliam|
Columbine Nature Reserve
Along the coast just south of Paternoster, the Columbine Nature...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Western Cape Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's