Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Western Cape
|A B C D E-G H-K L-M N-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Like the Voortrekker Monument in Pretoria, the concrete Afrikaanse...
|Memorials / Monuments||Paarl|
It was from the Gideon Malherbe House, now the Afrikaanse Taalmuseum...
|Museums / Galleries||Paarl|
A scenic dirt road that heads south out of town, past the tourism...
Translated from Afrikaans, Allesverloren means "all is lost."...
|Wineries / Breweries||Riebeek West and Riebeek Kasteel|
Anthoniji Rupert Wines
Dating from 1811, the archetypal Cape Dutch manor house is festooned...
|Wineries / Breweries||Franschhoek|
Popular Avalon Springs, the only resort open to day visitors...
Although the farm was established as early as 1693, current owners...
|Wineries / Breweries||Paarl|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Western Cape Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe