- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Noisy Oyster
The Noisy Oyster Review
The seaside shack ambience is a perfect foil for the relaxed beach fare and easy banter from the owners. The menu changes daily depending on what's available, but you could enjoy calamari prepared with Moroccan spices, fish cakes with a zesty pawpaw salsa, and the fresh oysters are legendary. If you don't feel like fish, there are hearty burgers and good pizzas. The wine list is small but adequate, and you're welcome to bring your own without being charged corkage.
- Address: St. Augustine Rd., Paternoster, 7381
- Phone: 022/752–2196
- Location: Paternoster
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort. ... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more