- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wine Valley Horse Trails offers scenic rides around the Rhebokskloof vineyards or up into the surrounding Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve. If horses aren't your thing, you can have fun on an all-terrain vehicle. It costs about R280 for one hour on a horse or all-terrain vehicle. A two-hour ride will cost you R400 while half-day wine tasting on horseback costs R650. Rhebokskloof wine farm, WR8, off the R44, Paarl, 7620. 083/226-8735 or 021/869-8687. www.horsetrails-sa.co.za.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's