- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The setting of the Arabella Golf Club is so beautiful that you'd do well to take time to admire the views at the 8th hole, with the lagoon, the mountains, and the sea in the distance. This is Ernie Els's favorite spot and the most photographed hole on the course. Don't lose your head to the views—the course is fairly challenging. It's also expensive. Greens fees are R720 for 18 holes. A caddy costs R120, plus a recommended tip of R80 going directly to him; club rental is R295 and a golf cart R250. R43, Kleinmond, 7195. 028/284–0000. www.westerncapehotelandspa.co.za.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's