All The Western Cape Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Western Cape Hotels
|A-B C-F G-K L-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
7 Church Street
In the heart of the village sits this guesthouse in a lovingly . . .
The Arabella Western Cape Hotel & Spa
Gone are the days when heading out into the country meant staying. . .
Arniston Spa Hotel
You could easily spend a week here and still need to be dragged. . .
If you fancy picking your pillows off a pillow menu, then Asara,. . .
Auberge Burgundy Guesthouse
If you want to be in the center of the village, this stylish guesthouse. . .
Set on a 500-acre working farm that is one of the Cape's oldest,. . .
Bartholomeus Klip Farmhouse
For a break from a long bout of wine tasting, head to this Victoria. . .
Blue Gum Country Estate
Husband-and-wife team Nic and Nicole Drupper run a top-notch establishme. . .
Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Retreat
Bushmans Kloof is in an area of rich cultural significance and. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The Western Cape Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's