- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For a really fun outing, join a gentle paddling excursion from the Old Harbour operated by Walker Bay Adventures. You paddle in safe, stable double sea kayaks accompanied by a guide, and you pay around R300 for a two-hour morning trip. From July to December, Walker Bay is a whale sanctuary, and this is the only company with a permit to operate here. Prawn Flats, off R43, Hermanus, 7220. 082/739-0159. www.walkerbayadventures.co.za.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's