- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The charming village of Greyton, filled with white thatch cottages and quiet lanes, is a popular weekend retreat for Capetonians, as well as a permanent home for many retirees. The village offers almost nothing in the way of traditional sights, but it's a relaxing place to stop for a meal or a night, and a great base for walks into the surrounding mountains. There are plenty of small B&Bs and guesthouses to stay in, but no large hotels.
Greyton at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Western Cape
- Arniston (Waenhuiskrans)
- Betty's Bay
- Elands Bay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's