- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eden Adventures. Based inside the Wilderness section of the Garden Route National Park, Eden Adventures offers abseiling (rappelling) in Kaaimans Gorge (R475). This is a half-day trip, but they can be combined to form a full-day trip (R750 with lunch). You can also rent a two-seater canoe for exploring the wetlands (R250 per day). Eden Adventures also runs a two-and-a-half-day guided canoeing and hiking trip in the park. It's fully catered, and accommodation is in either a tented camp or chalets (prices on request). Custom tours can also be arranged. Wilderness. 044/877–0179. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.eden.co.za.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe