- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although technically part of Plett, the Crags is very different. It's rural and forested and is home to primate and elephant refuges, plus a free-flight aviary. Although there's no beach, the Crags region is close to the lovely beach at Nature's Valley. There are loads of fantastic accommodation options and exciting activities, most of which belong to a great little marketing initiative called Cruise the Crags.
The Crags at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's