- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Storms River Mountain Bike Trail is a scenic, circular 22-km (14-mi) trail administered by the Department of Water Affairs and Forestry. It's free, and you don't need a reservation. Just go to the starting point, near the police station at Storms River, and fill out a form in a box at the gate to issue yourself a permit.
Tsitsikamma Backpackers rents out mountain bikes for R20 per hour. 54 Formosa St., Storms River, 6308. 042/281-1868. www.tsitsikammabackpackers.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's