- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although it's a small, isolated village, Storms River absolutely buzzes with activity. A hotel, a couple of guesthouses, and a smattering of backpackers' lodges all cater to the numerous adrenaline junkies and nature lovers who frequent this hot spot for adventure and ecotourism activities. Bear in mind that Storms River Mouth, the SANParks camp in the Tsitsikamma section of the Garden Route National Park, and Storms River village are not the same place.
Storms River at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's