Sights & Attractions in The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
|A-C D-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alcare House of Aloes
Alcare House of Aloes manufactures and sells a range of aloe products...
|Stores / Malls||The Garden Route and the Little Karoo|
Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex
Named for the 15th-century Portuguese navigator, the Bartolomeu...
|Museums / Galleries||Mossel Bay|
Birds of Eden
Built over a natural valley in the forest, Birds of Eden is the...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Crags|
Brenton on Sea
The beach at Brenton on Sea, past Belvidere, is a beautiful...
Buffalo Bay Beach
Buffalo Bay Beach is a wonderful little secret spot, with great...
C. P. Nel Museum
The C. P. Nel Museum focuses on the ostrich and Oudtshoorn's...
|Museums / Galleries||Oudtshoorn|
Between Oudtshoorn and Prince Albert, the huge and stunningly...
Cango Ostrich Farm
Cango Ostrich Farm is probably the least commercialized of the...
Cango Wildlife Ranch
The name Cango Wildlife Ranch is a bit misleading, as this is...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Oudtshoorn|
All the dolphin-watching boats and kayak trips leave from Central...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional