- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Friendly service, great food, and good value are the highlights of this Italian eatery conveniently located in the middle of town. The emphasis is on crispy thin-crust pizzas—the butternut squash, feta, and rocket (arugula) is a favorite with locals—pastas, and other Italian dishes. Try the slow-roasted lamb shanks or linefish cooked in a parcel with shrimp and mussels in a creamy fennel sauce.
- Address: George Road, Leilas Lane, Wilderness, 6536
- Phone: 044/877–1403
- Location: Wilderness
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a South African tour with Gate 1. Read more
Just spent 34 days in South Africa - Madagascar - South Africa - Swaziland - Botswana - Namibia - and Zimbabwe - traveled over 4,000 miles by road - took 10 flights - did the trip with the help of Jenma Read more
Hello and thanks for your help. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more