- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Depending on how you spent the '60s and '70s, you may think you're having an acid flashback as you walk into this stylish, retro-chic eatery with a red, black, and white pop-art vibe. But don't worry: the decor may hark back to a different age, but the food is right here and now, and just a little bit different. The prawn tempura is fried in a pale-green batter made with cilantro and sesame seeds, and dipped in a sweet plum sauce; rose-petal-glazed duck breast is accompanied by goji berry basmati rice, chiffonade vegetables and cherry compote. If you have a really sweet tooth, you may like the chocolate fondant with iced double cream.
- Address: Sawtooth La., Thesen Harbour Town, Knysna 6570
- Phone: 044/382–7196
- Location: Knysna
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more