- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
There is an airport in Plett, but it's not currently in operation. There's no public transport to and around Plett, so your best bet is renting a car and driving yourself.
The Greyhound and Intercape bus services will drop you off at the Shell Ultra City gas station, just off the N2 in Marine Way, 2 km (1.2 mi) from the city center. The Baz Bus will drop you off at backpacker accommodation in the area.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe