- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
As there's no public transport in this area, the most convenient and efficient way of getting around is driving yourself. The roads are good and parts are very scenic. Intercape and Greyhound buses don't go to Oudtshoorn. The Baz Bus does come from George and will drop you off at backpacker accommodation or in town. Most of Oudtshoorn's museums and restaurants are located on the main road, Baron van Reede Street, which also leads to the Cango Caves.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's