Getting Here and Around in Mossel Bay
Getting Here and Around
Mossel Bay, at the western end of the Garden Route, lies 384 km (238 mi) east of Cape Town along the N2 highway. It usually takes about four hours to drive from Cape Town to Mossel Bay—unless you stop to look at a view, have lunch, or browse in a roadside produce or crafts store.
Of all the buses servicing the Garden Route, only the Baz Bus goes into the town; the others stop at the Shell Voorbaai Service Station, at the junction of the highway and the road into town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's