- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Perched on the cliff top of the Eastern Head, the challenging 18-hole Pezula Championship Golf Course is one of South Africa's most scenic courses, designed by Ronald Fream and David Dale. It costs R695–R795 per person, including a compulsory golf cart. Also available are a comfortable clubhouse with a great restaurant and lessons from resident pros. Lagoon View Dr., Eastern Head, Knysna, 6570. 044/302–5300. www.pezula.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's