Sights & Attractions in The Eastern Cape
When Grahamstown was a garrison town, the Drostdy Arch, erected...
International Library of African Music
The International Library of African Music is a teaching and...
National English Literary Museum
The National English Literary Museum houses a comprehensive collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Grahamstown|
Winged Angel of Peace
The statue of the Winged Angel of Peace commemorates the dead...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Grahamstown|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's