Sights & Attractions in The Eastern Cape
Sights & Attractions The Eastern Cape
|A-H I-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cathedral of St. Michael and St. George
The Cathedral of St. Michael and St. George is Grahamstown's most...
When Grahamstown was a garrison town, the Drostdy Arch, erected...
East London Museum
There's definitely something fishy going on at the East London...
|Museums / Galleries||East London|
Gonubie Beach is at the mouth of the Gonubie River, about half...
The pier marks the beginning of Hobie Beach, where sailing catamarans...
What makes Coffee Bay stand out from all the other lovely destinations...
|Geological Sites||Coffee Bay|
Humewood Beach runs from King's Beach to Shark Rock Pier. It's...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Cape Town & Namibia IExplore
- Essence of South Africa (12-Day) IExplore
- South Africa - Black Culture Experience — $3,259 IExplore
- Essence of South Africa (14-Day) — $12,790 IExplore
- South Africa Experience — $4,149 IExplore