- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
King's Tide Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- has a comfortable communal lounge with reading material
- Wi-Fi in all the rooms
- barbecue facilities are available
- small swimming pool
- no garden (only a patio)
Check Rates from our Partners
King's Tide Boutique Hotel Review
In a quiet part of Summerstrand, this hotel feels cocooned, but it's close to the Boardwalk and Humewood Golf Course and within easy walking distance of Pollock Beach. The rooms are richly furnished with heavy fabrics and dark wood (which is not as overpowering as it sounds). Most bathrooms have enormous tubs and triple-head showers in roomy stalls, though four rooms have showers only.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
At a vaguely spur of the moment , as we say here in Yankeeland, we are consdeiring a Mid-late 2013 September trip to CapeTown, Londolozi, and one other game park, not self -drive, destination) (Or, perhaps Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more