At a Glance
- pool and gardens are lovely
- good business facilities are available
- there's an airport shuttle
- groups about to embark on the Wild Coast Meander stay here the night before, so it could get noisy
- rooms don't have air-conditioning or telephones
Meander Inn Review
In the leafy suburb of Selborne, Meander Inn is close to the East London Museum, restaurants, and shops. It's a convenient place to stay on either side of a Wild Coast hike, but it's also great for business travelers, thanks to its business services. Of the older rooms in the main house, one is not en suite, but it does have its own bathroom across the hall. All rooms are predominantly white, with a different color accent in the soft furnishings. The newer rooms have wood accents and stylish bathrooms with black-granite finishes. All rooms have showers but no tubs. Dinner is available by request.