Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
34° South Review
Sibling to the fabulous deli-restaurant-fishmonger of the same name in Knysna, this popular restaurant at the well-frequented Boardwalk has a relaxed, nautical theme inside and outside seating on a terrace overlooking the lake. The line fish is always fresh, and the best way to try it is as a line fish espatada—skewered chunks of firm, white fish grilled with roasted peppers and onions and drizzled with lemon butter. For an equally fishy experience, fill a huge platter from the seafood meze. Try one of the raspberry cheesecakes for dessert.
- Address: Boardwalk, Marine Dr., Summerstrand, 6013
- Phone: 041/583–1085
- Location: Port Elizabeth
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just spent 34 days in South Africa - Madagascar - South Africa - Swaziland - Botswana - Namibia - and Zimbabwe - traveled over 4,000 miles by road - took 10 flights - did the trip with the help of Jenma Read more
This was a mostly self-drive trip, and not our first to South Africa (first time in Kgalagadi though). Read more
I would like to start by THANKING everyone. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more