Getting Here and Around
It's best to tour this area by car, and the road from East London to Cintsa is paved and in good condition. The Baz Bus drops passengers off in Cintsa. Greyhound buses go as far as East London, but do not continue any farther up the coast; they veer inland to Bloemfontein and then rejoin the coast in Durban. Greyhound buses go from East London to Mthatha, but they do not make any stops along the way except at Butterworth, a town inland on the N2.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe