Getting Here and Around
Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA), at Nelspruit, and Hoedspruit airport, close to Kruger's Orpen Gate, serve Sabi Sands Reserve.
SA Airlink flies directly to MalaMala airstrip, which serves the Sabi Sands lodges.
Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA). 27/13-753-7502. www.kmiairport.co.za.
South African Airways/SA Airlink/South African Express. 011/978-1111. www.flysaa.com.
You can drive yourself to the reserve and park at your lodge.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe