At a Glance
- excellent value for money
- only six guests per game vehicle
- situated away from major tourist areas
- great kids' programs
- no a/c, and it can get very hot in summer
- usually lots of kids around so if you aren't childproof, stay away
Khoka Moya Review
This delightful, value-priced camp is situated on both sides of a riverbed. Simply designed and built of corrugated iron, the large lounge and dining areas overlook green lawns leading to the pool and outside bar. There's a private space in front of each tent, where you can chill out and take in the sights and sounds of the surrounding bush. Nice touches in your tent include a couch, cotton sheets, and damask linen bedspreads. As part of the Children's Safari activities, kids can make clay footprints, learn about the little bugs and critters they see on their guided walks, play soccer, swim, relax in the playroom, and then dig into a special kids' menu.
- Location: Manyeleti Game Reserve
- 12 tents.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
Got one Africa trip in me. Read more
· News & Features
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Arts and culture are celebrated as much as the world-class beaches in St.... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more