Getting Here and Around
Visitors fly into Richards Bay from Johannesburg and are picked up by the lodge, which will make all the flight and pickup arrangements. If you'd like to drive instead of fly, the lodge can arrange a car service to get you to and from Johannesburg. You could drive yourself, but it's really an unnecessary waste of time as you won't be able to use the vehicle once you're on the property. Plus, you'd need to rent a 4x4 as the last part of the road is very bumpy and muddy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's