umHluhluwe Safaris (035/562–0519. www.hluhluwesafaris.co.za.)
Elephant Coast. KwaZulu natal's Elephant Coast (also called Maputaland) is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of iSimangaliso Wetland Park (The Greater St Lucia Wetland Park), the game-rich reserve of Hluhluwe-iMfolozi, the birding mecca of Ndumu, and shelters a world-famous sea turtle nesting and hatching site up near the Mozambique border - plus, of course, elephants galore at Tembe Elephant Park. 035/562–0966. www.elephantcoast.kzn.org.za.
Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife. 033/845-1000. www.kznwildlife.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe