- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can exchange currency at O. R. Tambo International Airport or at the larger branches of South Africa's banks, such as ABSA, Standard Bank, First National Bank, and Nedbank's operations in Rosebank and Sandton. Look for the "bureau de change" signs at these banks. ATMs are all over the city, especially at shopping centers. Be careful when using them: don't let anybody distract you, and avoid ATMs in quiet spots at night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's