- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Timing and Precautions
The main areas and attractions become extremely crowded on weekends. On Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons there's always a wait—sometimes an hour or more—to cross the one-way bridge over the Hartbeesport Dam. The area is relatively small, and two to three days is more than enough time to spend exploring.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's