- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A fun and fascinating way to start the day is with an early-morning balloon ride. Bill Harrop's "Original" Balloon Safaris flies daily at sunrise from a site close to the Hartbeespoort Dam for about an hour, weather permitting. A flight costs R2,575, including breakfast and sparkling wine. 011/705-3201. www.balloon.co.za.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's