Sights & Attractions in Johannesburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Suburbs
Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam
The large and beautiful botanical gardens here are five minutes...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Northern Suburbs|
Smaller than its Pretoria counterpart but no less impressive...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Northern Suburbs|
Melville Koppies Nature Reserve
A small nature reserve on the southern side of the Johannesburg...
|Nature Preserves||Northern Suburbs|
South African National Museum of Military History
In a park adjacent to the Johannesburg Zoo, this museum has two...
|Museums / Galleries||Northern Suburbs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's