Sights & Attractions in Johannesburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Suburbs
Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam
The large and beautiful botanical gardens here are five minutes...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Northern Suburbs|
Smaller than its Pretoria counterpart but no less impressive...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Northern Suburbs|
Melville Koppies Nature Reserve
A small nature reserve on the southern side of the Johannesburg...
|Nature Preserves||Northern Suburbs|
South African National Museum of Military History
In a park adjacent to the Johannesburg Zoo, this museum has two...
|Museums / Galleries||Northern Suburbs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore South Africa! Flights to Johannesburg From $798 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Johannesburg Fr $93+/Nt Expedia
- $31 & Up: Cheap Johannesburg Stay Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Johannesburg 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1595 Expedia
- Visit Johannesburg for Less: Hotels Fr $329+/Nt — $329 Travelocity