Sights & Attractions in Johannesburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Johannesburg
The Apartheid Museum takes you on a journey through South African...
|Museums / Galleries||Soweto and the South|
Overlooking Jo'burg's inner city and suburbs, Constitution Hill...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Downtown|
De Wildt Cheetah Centre
The De Wildt Cheetah Centre is respected for its conservation...
|Nature Preserves||The Magaliesberg|
National Zoological Gardens
The city's zoo, covering nearly 200 acres, is considered one...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pretoria|
This modern museum is dedicated to exploring human development...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
It was in the Sterkfontein Caves, in 1936, that Dr. Robert Broom...
|Cave||Cradle of Humankind|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's