Sights & Attractions in Johannesburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Johannesburg
The Apartheid Museum takes you on a journey through South African...
|Museums / Galleries||Soweto and the South|
Overlooking Jo'burg's inner city and suburbs, Constitution Hill...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Downtown|
De Wildt Cheetah Centre
The De Wildt Cheetah Centre is respected for its conservation...
|Nature Preserves||The Magaliesberg|
National Zoological Gardens
The city's zoo, covering nearly 200 acres, is considered one...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Pretoria|
This modern museum is dedicated to exploring human development...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
It was in the Sterkfontein Caves, in 1936, that Dr. Robert Broom...
|Cave||Cradle of Humankind|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore South Africa! Flights to Johannesburg From $798 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- 4-Star Holiday Inn Johannesburg-Rosebank Fr $182+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $51/night less
- Book in Johannesburg: Save this May Fr $117+/Nt Save with Expedia, $39/night less
- 4-Star Johannesburg Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1378 Expedia
- 3-Star Shumba Valley Lodge Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Hotels.com