Sights & Attractions in Johannesburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Johannesburg
|A-E F-J K-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Set to open in early 2010, the 129-acre Freedom Park will be a...
|Memorials / Monuments||Pretoria|
Gold Reef City
This theme park lets you step back in time to 1880s Johannesburg...
|Amusement Parks||Soweto and the South|
Hector Pieterson Memorial and Museum
Opposite Holy Cross Church, a stone's throw from the former homes...
|Museums / Galleries||Soweto and the South|
J. G. Strijdom Square
This square was once dominated by a huge bust of former pro-apartheid...
Johannesburg Art Gallery
This three-story museum hosts excellent local and international...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam
The large and beautiful botanical gardens here are five minutes...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Northern Suburbs|
This planetarium, dating from 1960, has entertaining and informative...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Downtown|
Smaller than its Pretoria counterpart but no less impressive...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Northern Suburbs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe